Jaden Spends His Birthday on a Boat


Jaden is always ready for a new adventure. Today it's boating!! Doesn't he look so adorable in his shades and mohawk. Yes, we are doting parents...especially Mommy.


Sitting on the harbor waiting for Daddy to prepare the boat. Yes, I said Daddy. Chach got his boating license. I think...he thinks...that he can drive anything. SMILE


Daddy and son enjoying the waters of Okinawa. The waters you see behind them is the China Sea. The water is a deep blue when you're off the shore. Before this picture was taken we saw flying fish. Did you know flying fish literally have wings. I didn't. The fish leap out of the water, spread their wings and soar. Absolutely amazing. Yes, I'm easily fascinated. I was completely astonished and seeing the swimming/flying school of fish was the highlight of my day. Well...you know besides spending the day with my two favorite men in the world.


Check out how long Jaden's mohawk is getting. Jaden loved the boat ride. Chach even let him steer the boat.

No comments: